Please note manufacturing will take 2-10 working days.
9mm 115gr RN BB - is a non-lube groove bullet thus has a longer driving band creating greater accuracy during the firing process.
One of our most popular offerings in 9mm and is capable of fine accuracy.
These are our cast bullets that are coated with Hi Tek Supercoating. All bullets are cast then coated with HiTek coating that molecularly bonds to the bullet. This process completely encapsulates the bullet.
Benefits of shooting Hi-Tek Coated bullets include:
- Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
- Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
- Range friendly
- Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
- Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
- Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
Sized to .356 (Typical) Other sizes available upon request call or email for options.
Colour: Gun Metal Green
Actual weight: 118gr
9mm 115gr RN BB (QTY:1000) Gun Metal Green
- Brand: Bullet Corp
- Product Code: 9mm 115gr RN BB (QTY:1000) Gun Metal Green
- Availability: 100000