Please note manufacturing will take 2-10 working days.
.458 402gr RNFP (QTY:100) Red - is a non-lube groove bullet thus has a longer driving band creating greater accuracy during the firing process.
These are our cast bullets that are coated with Hi Tek Supercoating. All bullets are cast then coated with Hi Tek coating that molecularly bonds to the bullet. This process completely encapsulates the bullet.
Benefits of shooting Hi-Tek Coated bullets include:
- Coating prevents lead to bore contact thus virtually eliminating lead fouling
- Less smoke than associated with traditional wax lubed bullets
- Range friendly
- Bullets feed well in automated bullet feeders
- Shoot higher velocities without lead fouling
- Can be shot through polygonal rifling.
Sized to .458
Actual weight: 402gr
.458 402gr RNFP (QTY:100) Red
- Brand: Bullet Corp
- Product Code: .458 402gr RNFP (QTY:100) Red
- Availability: 100000